The aim of the Swiss RJ Forum is to promote Restorative Justice in Switzerland through:
- the development of theoretical and ethical bases supporting Restorative Justice
- sharing information on what Restorative Justice is and its usefulness
- promoting the development of criminal policies and legislation, enabling the expansion of Restorative Justice in, alongside, or in place of Criminal Justice
- stimulating research on Restorative Justice
- supporting projects in the practical implementation of Restorative Justice programs, as well as their evaluation
- promoting training projects for facilitators.